Getting started with Zotero
Zotero is a free, open source tool for helping you collect, organize, cite and share your research sources. It easily import citation information from library databases, Google Scholar searches, online newspapers, films from IMDB, among other source types.
In this workshop, we’ll cover:
- Navigating Zotero Standalone and Zotero for Firefox
- Importing and organizing references and documents from online sources and your computer
- Citing sources in Word and creating bibliographies
- Creating Zotero groups to collaborate with colleagues
No previous experience required. Please bring a laptop.
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Hunt Library, Room 107
- Hunt Library