Advanced Research Management with Mendeley
Do you want to:
1) learn how Mendeley can help you annotate and tag your documents?
2) use Mendeley for collaboration or share your data?
3) network with other researchers?
4) see who's reading your research, downloading your paper, or compare yourself with colleagues?
Then this workshop is for you!
Who should attend? Anyone with basic knowledge of Mendeley futures.
What will be covered?
> reviewing documents: highlighting, annotating, tagging, etc.
> groups: creating and working in groups.
> finding experts and their publications.
How do I prepare for this workshop?
> Bring a laptop with access to Mendeley Online and your Desktop [see the link to our Mendeley Guide provided below].
Related LibGuide: Mendeley by Ethan Pullman
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017
- 3:00pm - 4:30pm
- Hunt Library, Room 107
- Hunt Library