Do you want to:
1) learn how Mendeley can help you annotate and tag your documents?
2) use Mendeley for collaboration or share your data?
3) network with other researchers?
4) see who's reading your research, downloading your paper, or compare yourself with colleagues?
Then this workshop is for you!
Who should attend? Anyone with basic knowledge of Mendeley futures.
What will be covered?
> reviewing documents: highlighting, annotating, tagging, etc.
> groups: creating and working in groups.
> finding experts and their publications.
How do I prepare for this workshop?
Related LibGuide: Mendeley by Ethan Pullman
- Monday, February 19, 2018
- 1:30pm - 3:00pm
- Sorrells Library, Den
- Sorrells Library