Making the Most with Jupyter Lab and Notebooks Online
Are you new to using Jupyter Lab and Notebooks? Or have you used these platforms before but want to learn more about them? Then come check out this workshop! This workshop is designed to be an introduction to Jupyter Lab and Notebooks. Some of the topics that will be covered include: how to access these platforms, an overview of platform features like hotkeys and magic commands, the basics of using markdown, publishing notebooks on the web, and how to use and display interactive figures. This workshop uses Python programming language; familiarity is not required but can be helpful!
- Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual Workshop
- This is a virtual event. A URL to participate will be sent via a reminder email 24 hours before the event.
Virtual Workshop Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your reminder email 24 hours before the event.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly.
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.
Workshops and events for Carnegie Mellon University Libraries are open to all, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, ancestry, belief, veteran status or genetic information. All participants are required to follow the Code of Conduct.
If you require accessibility accommodations, please contact the event organizer.