Tips for Completing and Submitting Your Dissertation or Thesis at CMU Online
In this workshop you will learn about the submission process for the electronic submission of your dissertation or thesis document into CMU's repository, KiltHub and a national thesis and dissertaiton database, ProQuest. We will also cover intellectual property considerations like embargos, licensing, and how to deal with published materials that are part of the dissertation.
Related LibGuide: Theses & Dissertations by Katie Behrman
- Thursday, November 10, 2022
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual Workshop
- This is a virtual event. A URL to participate will be sent via a reminder email 24 hours before the event.
Virtual Workshop Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your reminder email 24 hours before the event.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly.
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.
Workshops and events for Carnegie Mellon University Libraries are open to all, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, ancestry, belief, veteran status or genetic information.
If you require accessibility accommodations, please contact the event organizer.