Company & Industry Research, Resources, & Strategies for CMU Career Services Teams Online
Calling all CMU Career Services folks! If you meet regularly with your students and provide career research guidance, this workshop is for you. Learn about the Library's resources and strategies that will help with in-depth company research and competitive intelligence, industry research, and more that will help position your students for successful job interviews, due diligence strategies, and broadening their possible career paths!
- Wednesday, March 29, 2023
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual Workshop
- This is a virtual event. A URL to participate will be sent via a reminder email 24 hours before the event.
Virtual Workshop Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your reminder email 24 hours before the event.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly.
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.
Workshops and events for Carnegie Mellon University Libraries are open to all, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, ancestry, belief, veteran status or genetic information.
If you require accessibility accommodations, please contact the event organizer.