Crafting an Individual Development Plan (IDP) Part 1: Realistic goal setting Online
An individual development plan (IDP) is a roadmap to achieving your goals. Identify your priorities, focus on what matters, determine which supports you need, and chart a course to reach your goals. In this first workshop of a three-part series, we will introduce the individual development plan and discuss goal-setting. We will work to identify strengths, resources, talents, and needs, and explore ways to focus our time and energies on what matters. In two subsequent workshops, we will discuss commitments, flexibility, and balance (Feb 23) and charting a course (Mar 30).
- Thursday, January 26, 2023
- 12:00pm - 12:55pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual Workshop
- This is a virtual event. A URL to participate will be sent via a reminder email 24 hours before the event.
Virtual Workshop Information:
- No preparation is required for this workshop.
- The link to join this event will be found in your reminder email 24 hours before the event.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly.
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.
Workshops and events for Carnegie Mellon University Libraries are open to all, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, ancestry, belief, veteran status or genetic information.
If you require accessibility accommodations, please contact the event organizer.