Crafting an IDP Part 2: Commitments, flexibility, and balance Online
An individual development plan (IDP) is a roadmap to achieving your goals. Identify your priorities, focus on what matters, determine which supports you need, and chart a course to reach your goals. In the first workshop of the series, we discussed needed supports and the nature of an IDP. There is no need to have attended the previous workshop in the series, but be sure to request associated materials for reference. In this meeting, we discuss how to identify and plan for your commitments, flexibility, and balance. In the third workshop of the series, we will chart a course to meet your personal and professional goals (Mar 30).
- Thursday, February 23, 2023
- 12:00pm - 12:55pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual Event
- This is a virtual event. A URL to participate will be sent via a reminder email 24 hours before the event.
Virtual Event Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your reminder email 24 hours before the event.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly.
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.
Workshops and events for Carnegie Mellon University Libraries are open to all, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, ancestry, belief, veteran status or genetic information.
If you require accessibility accommodations, please contact the event organizer.