Introduction to Python Data Carpentries Workshop
This event is an example-driven three-day workshop on basic computing skills. Short tutorials alternate with hands-on practical exercises, and participants are encouraged both to help one another, and to try applying what they have learned to their own research problems during and between sessions. Participants should bring their own laptops to work on. This should be a "real" laptop - not a Chromebook, tablet, etc. You should also be sure to have admin privileges on this computer.
This event occurs from 10-12 April from 9:00 am-12:00 pm Eastern Time each day.
Registration is required. Please register at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/introduction-to-python-data-carpentries-workshop-tickets-591696619517
- Monday, April 10, 2023 Show more dates
- 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual Workshop
- Open Science Working With Data
Virtual Workshop Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your reminder email 24 hours before the event.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly.
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.
Workshops and events for Carnegie Mellon University Libraries are open to all, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, ancestry, belief, veteran status or genetic information.
If you require accessibility accommodations, please contact the event organizer.