Responsible Conduct of Research Training: Day 1 (Virtual) Online
This 3-day workshop is created to meet the NIH requirement on Responsible Conduct of Research for trainees receiving NIH training grants. Attendance on all three days and in all nine topics is required to satisfy the NIH requirement. These modules can also be extended to meet general university RCR requirements. Note: you must also register for Day 2 and Day 3 of this training in order to satisfy NIH requirements.
- Monday, October 2, 2023
- 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual Workshop
- This is a virtual event. A URL to participate will be sent via a reminder email 24 hours before the event.
Virtual Workshop Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your reminder email 24 hours before the event.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly.
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.
Workshops and events for Carnegie Mellon University Libraries are open to all, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, ancestry, belief, veteran status or genetic information. All participants are required to follow the Code of Conduct.
If you require accessibility accommodations, please contact the event organizer.