Introduction to LaTeX and Overleaf Online
This workshop will introduce LaTeX, a typesetting system used to prepare documents and separate text from formatting. This introductory workshop will focus on using Overleaf, an online real-time collaborative LaTeX editor.
Related LibGuide: Overleaf for Scholarly Writing & Publication by Emily Bongiovanni
- Monday, October 23, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual Workshop
- This is a virtual event. A URL to participate will be sent via a reminder email 24 hours before the event.
Virtual Workshop Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your reminder email 24 hours before the event.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly.
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.
Workshops and events for Carnegie Mellon University Libraries are open to all, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, ancestry, belief, veteran status or genetic information. All participants are required to follow the Code of Conduct.