Gale Digital Scholar Lab: Hands-On Overview Training for CMU Online
This session provides participants with the ability to familiarize themselves with Gale Digital Scholar Lab’s three sections – Build, Clean, Analyze. The webinar covers performing search queries with Gale primary source content, curating datasets, using the six built-in analysis tools, and reviewing results. Use your CMU access credentials to dive into the Lab and run an analysis together with a Gale Trainer. We’ll also show how to import non-Gale text data, and review the Lab’s collaboration tools.
- Wednesday, November 1, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual Workshop
- This is a virtual event. A URL to participate will be sent via a reminder email 24 hours before the event.
Virtual Workshop Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your reminder email 24 hours before the event.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly.
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.
Workshops and events for Carnegie Mellon University Libraries are open to all, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, ancestry, belief, veteran status or genetic information. All participants are required to follow the Code of Conduct.
If you require accessibility accommodations, please contact the event organizer.