Intro to Plotly Open Source Graphing Library Online
Do ordinary and traditional graphical figures have you feeling down? Then you’ve come to the right place! In this workshop, I will use examples from Plotly, an open-source graphing library, to show you how to make interactive and publication-worthy graphs. The workshop will cover some fundamentals and introduce different types of interactive figures.
Please note the workshop will only introduce fragments of the material found on Plotly's website. Explore and discover documentation and resources by visiting Plotly’s website.
- Thursday, November 9, 2023
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual Workshop
- This is a virtual event. A URL to participate will be sent via a reminder email 24 hours before the event.
Virtual Workshop Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your reminder email 24 hours before the event.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly.
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.
Workshops and events for Carnegie Mellon University Libraries are open to all, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, ancestry, belief, veteran status or genetic information. All participants are required to follow the Code of Conduct.
If you require accessibility accommodations, please contact the event organizer.