Intro to Arts x Entrepreneurship Online
Are you looking to start selling your art on popular online marketplaces but aren’t sure how to start? Whatever kind of art you make, this workshop can help you – from fanart to fine art! This workshop will include a variety of tips on getting started, including:
1. Market research and competitor analysis
2. Community building to maximize impact
3. Familiarizing yourself with online marketplaces
4. Making a presence on social media
5. Generating hype for store releases
6. And more!
This is a one of several workshops, contained within the Arts X EShip series.
- Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual Workshop
- This is a virtual event. A URL to participate will be sent via a reminder email 24 hours before the event.
Virtual Workshop Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your reminder email 24 hours before the event.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly.
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.
Workshops and events for Carnegie Mellon University Libraries are open to all, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, ancestry, belief, veteran status or genetic information. All participants are required to follow the Code of Conduct.
If you require accessibility accommodations, please contact the event organizer.