Intro to Product Photography and Videography Online
In today’s world of social media and digital marketplaces, a great deal of your success as an artist depends on your product photography and videography. But sometimes, it can be hard to know how to best capture your art through photographs or instagram reels. Join us as we go over the basics of product photography and videography, including:
- What camera is right for you
- Staging your photographs/ videos
- Creating successful compositions
- Lighting your products
- Documenting your artistic process through photos and videos
- And more!
This is a one of several workshops, contained within the Arts X EShip series.
- Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual Workshop
- This is a virtual event. A URL to participate will be sent via a reminder email 24 hours before the event.
Virtual Workshop Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your reminder email 24 hours before the event.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly.
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.
Workshops and events for Carnegie Mellon University Libraries are open to all, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, ancestry, belief, veteran status or genetic information. All participants are required to follow the Code of Conduct.
If you require accessibility accommodations, please contact the event organizer.