Open Science Framework for Research Management, Collaboration, and Transparency
Open Science Framework (OSF) is a research reproducibility and project management platform that is free, open source, and designed to support research across the research lifecycle. OSF allows you to organize all of your research documentation, such as datasets, code, analysis, background literature and more, into a single space shared by your collaborators. OSF also supports the pre-registration of research protocols and preprint publication.
In this hands-on workshop, we’ll cover:
- Creating and collaborating on OSF projects
- Using project templates
- Adding project components
- Uploading files from your desktop
- Connecting external platforms like Google Drive, Mendeley, and GitHub
- Understanding version control in OSF
No previous experience with OSF is required. Please register for an OSF account with your CMU email address beforehand (see below) and bring a laptop.
- Thursday, February 21, 2019
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Sorrells Library, Den
- Sorrells Library