Getting Started with Zotero Online
Zotero is a free, open source tool for helping you collect, organize, cite and share your research sources. It easily import citation information from library databases, Google Scholar searches, online newspapers, films from IMDB, among other source types. In this workshop, we’ll cover: Navigating Zotero 5.0 Importing and organizing references and documents from online sources and your computer Citing sources in Word and creating bibliographies Creating Zotero groups to collaborate with colleagues No previous experience required.
- Thursday, September 24, 2020
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Online Workshop
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Online Workshop Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your confirmation and reminder emails.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.