Reproducible Plotting with Python in Jupyter Notebook Online
Beginning with a short presentation on the principles of computational reproducibility in supporting open science and research transparency, followed by a hands-on live-coding session, the workshop teaches how to use Python libraries and Jupyter Notebook to make reproducible and beautiful figures. Participants will be expected to have access to Jupyter Notebook on their computers in order to follow along. Prior experience with Python is helpful, but not required.
- Monday, November 2, 2020
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Online Workshop
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Online Workshop Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your confirmation and reminder emails.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.