Making your Research and Scholarship Open and FAIR: Open Access and Research Data Management Services at CMU Online
How can one make their research more open? What are the benefits of making your research data and other scholarly outputs publicly available? How can I comply with my funders open access mandates? This workshop will introduce how to prepare and disseminate research data and other scholarly outputs openly through CMU-provided resources. This will help you to more broadly disseminate your work and will make it easy for others to find and reuse your data and other outputs.
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Online Workshop
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Online Workshop Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your confirmation and reminder emails.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.