Being Recognized: Managing your Author Identity and Improving your Research Communication Skills Online
Want to manage your scholarly identity? Not sure how to register for an ORCID? Do I have a ScopusID or DimensionsID? Want to increase discoverability about your research through social media? This workshop will review the ways in which authors can manage their scholarly identity and share their research through research communication best practices. This workshop will cover author-drive identifiers (e.g. ORCID, ResearcherID) as well as how to manage database-drive identifiers (E.g., ScopusIDs and DimensionsIDs). Attendees will learn how to better manage your author identity and to increase visibility and discovery of your research through research communication best practices.
- Thursday, September 17, 2020
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Online Workshop
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Online Workshop Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your confirmation and reminder emails.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.