Getting Started with Open Science Framework Online
Open Science Framework (OSF) is a research reproducibility and project management platform that is free, open source, and designed to support research across the research lifecycle. OSF allows you to organize all of your research documentation, such as datasets, code, analysis, background literature and more, into a single space shared by your collaborators. OSF also supports the pre-registration of research protocols and preprint publication.
In this hands-on workshop, we’ll cover:
• Creating and collaborating on OSF projects
• Using project templates
• Adding project components
• Uploading files from your desktop
• Connecting external platforms like Google Drive, Mendeley, and GitHub
• Understanding version control in OSF
No previous experience with OSF is required. Please register for an OSF account with your CMU email address beforehand.
Related LibGuide: Open Science Framework by Melanie Gainey
- Thursday, April 8, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual Workshop
- This is a virtual event. A URL to participate will be sent via a reminder email 24 hours before the event.
Online Workshop Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your confirmation and reminder emails.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.