Data Visualization in Tableau Online
Are you currently involved in work that could be augmented by visualizing your data for analysis or to communicate your findings to the public? Would you like to further your skills or learn new ways to make charts, graphs, maps using the Tableau?
Being able to effectively communicate your data to an audience is a necessary part of any project, and is made easier through the use of visualization tool like Tableau. In this workshop, we will discuss the basic capabilities of Tableau as well as take a hands-on approach to using the tool.
Please have downloaded Tableau with a student (https://www.tableau.com/academic/students) or teacher (https://www.tableau.com/academic/teaching) license prior to the workshop.
- Thursday, February 18, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual Workshop
- This is a virtual event. A URL to participate will be sent via a reminder email 24 hours before the event.
Online Workshop Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your confirmation and reminder emails.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.