Introduction to Tableau using TabPy Online
Would you like to learn new ways to make charts, graphs, maps using using you coding skills in python to build visualizations in Tableau? Then this workshop is for you!
This session will focus on the basics of running python script in Tableau using the TabPy feature. Being able to effectively communicate your data to an audience is a necessary part of any project, and is made easier through the use of visualization tools like TabPy. In this workshop, we will discuss the basic capabilities of TabPy as well as take a hands-on approach to using the tool.
Please have downloaded Tableau with a student (https://www.tableau.com/academic/students) or teacher (https://www.tableau.com/academic/teaching) license prior to the workshop. Please also make sure you computer is set up to use the most current version of Python.
- Monday, March 1, 2021
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Online Workshop
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Online Workshop Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your confirmation and reminder emails.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.