Data Visualization Telling Truth from Lies Online
Data visualization, or the techniques used to visually display or communicate data, is an obvious output of our research or data analysis. Being able to effectively communicate your data to an audience is a necessary part of any project. A large part of this is building your skills to read and dissect the visualizations made by other individuals effectively.
Through a series of examples and hands on discussions, we will look at how different types of graphs and charts are perceived and how they can be used to answer different questions.
- Monday, April 12, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual Workshop
- This is a virtual event. A URL to participate will be sent via a reminder email 24 hours before the event.
Online Workshop Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your confirmation and reminder emails.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.