Data Visualization Recommended Practices Online
Data visualization, or the techniques used to visually display or communicate data, is an obvious output of our research or data analysis. Being able to effectively communicate your data to an audience is a necessary part of any project. How to harness visualization tools to tell a story will be presented in this short workshop. We will discuss how different types of graphs and charts are perceived and how they can be used to answer different questions, as well as what aspects of graphs make for effective storytelling.
- Monday, February 8, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Online Workshop
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Online Workshop Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your confirmation and reminder emails.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.