Book Club for Busy People #1: Self-Help September Online
Start the new school year out right by making time to enjoy and discuss interesting reads with your CMU-Q campus community!
We are starting the school year strong with Self-help September. Join us as we discuss Mari Ruti’s The Call of Character: Living a Life Worth Living! Quick note, this may be our most controversial book choice yet, and whether you feel that you can apply lessons from critical theory to your everyday life or that it is all just a bunch of fake deep nonsense, we want to hear your thoughts during our lunch hour discussion on September 22!
We will be reading Chapter 1: The Call of Character.
To access the book visit: https://cmu.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/01CMU_INST/1csiqmh/alma991019793650504436
- Wednesday, September 22, 2021
- 6:00am - 7:00am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual Workshop
- This is a virtual event. A URL to participate will be sent via a reminder email 24 hours before the event.
Virtual Workshop Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your reminder email 24 hours before the event.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly.
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.
Workshops and events for Carnegie Mellon University Libraries are open to all, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, ancestry, belief, veteran status or genetic information.
If you require accessibility accommodations, please contact the workshop instructor.