Global Campus Brunch: Getting Started with Zotero (12 pm CAT / 1 pm AST) Online
Zotero is a free, open source tool for helping you collect, organize, cite and share your research sources. It easily imports citation information from library databases, Google Scholar searches, online newspapers, films from IMDB, among other source types. In this workshop, we’ll cover: Navigating Zotero 6.0, Importing and organizing references and documents from online sources and your computer, Citing sources in Word and creating bibliographies, and Creating Zotero groups to collaborate with colleagues. We'll also explore Zotero's new PDF reader and annotation tool.
No previous experience required.
Related LibGuide: Zotero by Sarah Young
- Wednesday, August 24, 2022
- 6:00am - 7:00am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual Event
- This is a virtual event. A URL to participate will be sent via a reminder email 24 hours before the event.
Virtual Event Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your reminder email 1 day before the event.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly.
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.
Workshops and events for Carnegie Mellon University Libraries are open to all, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, ancestry, belief, veteran status or genetic information.
If you require accessibility accommodations, please contact the event organizer.