Global Campus Brunch: Company & Industry Intelligence using Library Resources (12 pm CAT / 1 pm AST) Online
This workshop will introduce students to a variety of specialized business intelligence resources for doing company and industry research and analysis. Learn how to search for advanced company financials, locate and interpret strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) reports, identify global industry revenues and major players, and more!
Related LibGuide: Companies by Ryan Splenda
- Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- 6:00am - 7:20am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Virtual Event
- This is a virtual event. A URL to participate will be sent via a reminder email 24 hours before the event.
Virtual Event Information:
- The link to join this event will be found in your reminder email 1 day before the event.
- Please join a few minutes early to ensure that your audio setup is working correctly.
- All events are shown in Pittsburgh time. Visit this time zone converter to see when this event will take place in your time zone.
Workshops and events for Carnegie Mellon University Libraries are open to all, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, ancestry, belief, veteran status or genetic information.
If you require accessibility accommodations, please contact the event organizer.